A TV show I'm currently addicted to.

SEX AND THE CITY

Hvem elsker ikke disse smækre tøser? det er første klasses underholdning og tøsehygge. Venskab, fashion, sexsnak og tabuer m.m.

Random quotes:


Samantha: If we could perpetually do blowjobs to every guy on earth, we would own the world. And at the same time have our hands free.


Carrie: I've talked to her twice. Once I was in a cowboy hat and once I was in my bra. I'm like friggin' Annie Get Your Clothes On.


Carrie: Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.


Charlotte: My vagina's depressed.


Samantha: The country runs better with a good looking man in the White House. I mean, look what happened with Nixon; no one wanted to fuck him, so he fucked everyone.


Random woman : Monogamy is fabulous. It gives you a deep and profound connection with another human being, and you don't have to shave your legs as much


Charlotte : It takes half the total time you went out with someone to get over them.
Carrie : I always like a good math solution to any love problem.


Charlotte : I am so confused. Is he gay or is he straight?
Carrie : Well, it's not that simple anymore. The real question is, is he a straight gay man or is he a gay straight man?
Carrie [voiceover] : The gay straight man was a new strain of heterosexual male spawned in Manhattan as the result of overexposure to fashion, exotic cuisine, musical theatre and antique furniture.


Carrie : I figured we made a good match. I was adept at fashion; he was adept at politics. And really, what's the difference? They're both about recycling shop-worn ideas and making them seem fresh and inspiring.


Charlotte : I proposed to myself!
Carrie : What?
Charlotte : Yes. I suggested he have a tomato salad, then I suggested we get married.
Carrie : Wait. What exactly did he say?
Charlotte : Alrighty!
Carrie : Alrighty? He said alrighty? Now I'm thinking the upsetting thing isn't that you proposed, it's that you proposed to a guy that says "alrighty."
Charlotte : Oh, Carrie, stop!
Carrie : Alrighty.

1 kommentar: